- Identifies and develops relations with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities;
- Analyses current company distribution footprint through customer mapping, proposes business growth opportunities and increase market share;
- Identifies, builds and develops new market by pursuing business opportunities with strategic players (Investors, distribution etc.) and cultivates healthy relations with existing partners;
- Analyses all aspects of sales process within the market, including developing opportunities of sales team and portfolio in close cooperation with Sales Manager;
- Runs market analysis, competition, price, product, customer needs and market surveys and present to management strategic moves to meet strategic targets;
- Works closely with marketing/product team to create effective marketing strategies including market segmentation, value propositions, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channels strategy and communication strategy;
- Runs company key performance analysis, and proposes strategic actions/models to boost performance and indicators including changes of current model;
- Seeks markets footprint growth, targeting exports.
Requirements for this position are:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Economics – preferable Master degree;
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in Business Development role or Account Portfolio Management role demonstrating success rate on respective roles;
- Experience in building strategic sales/product/marketing plans;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure, follow-up and execute agreed strategic plans;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Strong leadership, team work, presentation, organization, negotiations skills.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please fill your application at: aplikim.eppc.al
You will be contacted only if your CV will be qualified.